- Monday, November 10
- A friend of mine has recently started up a band, and they are actually pretty good. They go by the name of KlaxxonAKIRA and they have some songs up on SoundCloud.
- Monday, October 13
- Lambda Calculus in Ruby: This is a talk I gave Monday, October 13, 2014 at the STLRuby Meetup. You can view the slides as a PDF, or watch my talk on YouTube.
- Monday, August 25
- Intellectual regress.
- Monday, August 11
- Huffpost lies.
- Sunday, August 10
- The Most Awesome Shirt in the Universe.
- Thursday, June 17
- I gave a talk at the Saint Louis Clojure Meetup where I describe some of my experience as a 10-year Lisper moving onto Clojure professionally, for three months. You can view the slides as a PDF.
- Thursday, May 1
- I gave a talk at Lambda Lounge here in Saint Louis where I introduce macros in Common Lisp. You can view the slides as a PDF.
- Thursday, February 6
- I gave a presentation today at Lambda Lounge explaining the basics of the Common Lisp Object System (CLOS), which is how you normally do object oriented programming (OOP) in Lisp. You can download the code from GitHub or just look at the slides.
- Monday, January 13
- I gave one of the lightning talks today at STLRuby entitled More is MORE! (less isn't). It is mostly just comedic and argumentative, but I did show a weird little meta-programming example in Ruby. You can download the code from GitHub or just look at the slides.